Ads on YouTube
Advertisement on YouTube – since March 2014 YouTube video advertising has become available in Lithuania. Promotional video clips can be displayed before the video content, within the video content or next to it. Video advertising is paid only if the visitor watches the entire video ad (or 30 seconds of it, if the advertisement is longer).
YouTube ad types: TrueView in-stream is a video clip shown before YouTube videos. TrueView in display is a video clip shown next to related YouTube videos.
- Reaches 75% of the Internet users (source: TNS, 2014)
- Reaches 55% of the residents of Lithuania (source: TNS, 2014)
- Allows you to reach a larger number of users
- Allows you to see the reaction of users to video advertising
- Allows you to determine the number of users that viewed video advertisements
- Pay only for the view of the whole video ad (or 30 seconds of it, if the advertisement is longer)
- Video ad cost is much lower in comparison with the TV broadcast
For YouTube advertising services, please contact:
Agnė Nasevičiūtė | DMA division manager
Phone 8 (620) 52855 | Fax (85) 236 1001 | firstname.lastname@example.org