Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. (Abraham Lincoln)
Each of our staff is a unique person, endowed with knowledge, skills, and needs. All of these determine his or her ability to adapt to novelties, to analyse and make important decisions, and to express one’s creativity. In other words, all these factors contribute to the employee’s ability to work.
The employee’s work, its scope and the way he or she works determines his/her relationship with managers and colleagues. Therefore, when evaluating performance, we view an employee not only as an individual but also as a part of the whole team. This is very important in order to make optimum use of its skills and potential.
For its staff, the company aims to ensure conditions that motivate and encourage them to use and develop their skills and knowledge in accordance with their needs.
We want the right person to occupy the right position and receive compensation that corresponds to his/her needs. We are constantly developing and implementing a variety of career management tools to ensure the development of our employees on the basis of the company’s long-term business strategy, and develop staff competency models.
In FCR Media Lietuva, UAB we are happy to offer to our employees the following:
- A job in an international company;
- Career opportunities;
- Professional training;
- Training and education in management and marketing strategies;
- Attractive performance-related remuneration;
- Introduction to Lithuanian and foreign markets;
- Interesting events that unify the entire team;
- An opportunity to gain invaluable experience learning to work independently and communicate more freely;
- A company culture that promotes and values initiative, teamwork and leadership.
FCR Media Lietuva, UAB pays particular attention to boosting employee motivation. In accordance with employee performance, they receive premiums and a variety of motivational perks, such as, invitations to major local concerts and films, weekends in rural tourism homesteads, hot air balloon rides, trips, etc.